Fill out quick online application and upload resume here
Advanced Tower Components is currently seeking a highly motivated and talented individual for the Project Manager. We are looking for a highly driven individual that will coordinate between ATC and our customers in requests for quotations, accepting and processing orders, computing accurate prices, negotiating price and delivery of orders, and handling all quote and order related issues for our customers.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Prioritize quote requests and needs based on information
- Establish and manage all cost and schedule information for customer orders and projects
- Develop schedules to meet the needs of both the front end resourcing needs, ie. Engineering and drafting, and the needs of the manufacturing facilities
- Manage the quote process for all assigned customer accounts including the initial review and summation through follow up activities
- Review, summarize and enter all engineering items from customer specifications to build an appropriate cost to produce the final quotation while meeting assigned margin levels as determined by division goals
- Verify customer purchase orders received against quote documents, confirm order specifics with build site(s), enter and schedule orders and compile weekly customer status updates for all front end milestones
- Coordinate credit memo requirements on all assigned customers and their current orders, including resolution of pricing related debits/payments deductions as they are presented by Credit/Accounts Receivable departments, when needed
- Promptly and accurately communicate all quote and order schedule information to all internal and external customers
Maintain a cooperative attitude in dealing with all departments of the company as a team player and a primary customer contact
- Associates Degree in marketing or business
- 3+ years of previous experience in Wireless Construction Management.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
The ability to solve complex problems with a high attention to detail
- The ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment subject to specific deadlines that must be met, while verifying the accuracy of own and/or others’ work
- The ability to communicate and interact with coworkers in a positive manner
Highly qualified candidates will also possess:
- A strong working knowledge of fundamental technical and manufacturing concepts such as load and configuration drawings and shop drawings
- A strong working knowledge of fundamental project management skills such as Gantt charts and scheduling milestones
- A strong working knowledge of PC and software including but not limited to Microsoft Office Professional, ability to learn and master in-house computer applications
- Must be a person of passion and integrity who has the drive to excel and deliver exceptional results.
Pay is dependent on experience